Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a great week! Happy Wednesday. It’s been a couple days since my last post so I just wanted you guys to know I’m alive. 🙂 Life is crazy right now (busy busy busy)! My semester only has one more week before exams! CRAZZYY.
College has me loaded with final papers and studying- so my blog has been put on the back burner unfortunately. 😦 No worries because there is only two more weeks until my SUMMER starts and I will have more time to sit down and collaborate on some posts!
Okay, I wanted to make sure you all aren’t beyond stressed getting ready for exams. I know this is a very stressful time of the semester. It is usually a make it or break it on that letter grade. I just want you all to know, no matter how well you do or how poorly you do, know that life goes on. It may seem like the worst thing to ever happen to you, but really it isn’t- I PROMISE. Lucky, YOUR GRADES DON’T DEFINE YOU. I’m not saying you should just wing it, however, work hard and know that you gave it your all. Keep you head up and move on.
My FIVE tips for all you college students PREPARING FOR EXAM WEEK:
- Study, but do NOT let it consume you.
- Try to work ahead where you can, it saves you from stressing over EVERYTHING during one week. Procrastinating (in moderation) is fine every other day of the semester, but not now.
- Go to the gym. Naturally working out eliminates stress. DO IT. You need a healthy option to get your mind off studying.
- Drink coffee. Coffee is heaven. Coffee is delicious. Coffee is worth it. (Did I make my point?) COFFEE.
- Treat yourself. You will be working your booty off for a week straight. So do something that makes you happy. Eat a pint of ice cream, why not?
That is it. Plain and simple. Enjoy it- after four years you won’t get this privilege anymore (well, minimum of four years but still). CHERISH IT. 😉
I hope you all are ready for summer! It will be here before we know it. I’m READY for this weekend (I finally get to see Jason this weekend yassss). I get to watch him golf in Indiana this weekend and haven’t gotten to see him for a month. Yes, I’m ready.
Have a great rest of your great. Remember to find the good in everyday. Love you all.
As always, Be True. Be You.
“She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.”