Happy Thursday! I’m currently on a plane on my way to Phoenix for Plato’s Closet conference 2016! I’m super exited to get to attend some seminars and learn what is going on throughout the company.
Packing was torture! I was only allowed a carry on, so I had to strategically pick my outfits out, as well as my shoes. All is said and done…and one duffle bag later- we are good to go!
Ok- you’re now updated on my life, now to the good stuff! Outfit look book time! Short & sweet. I included my last seven days worth of outfits. All extremely affordable, and all found at Plato’s Closet (hints why they are affordable on a college girl’s budget).
- skirt gone causal ~$30 (includes everything but watch)
- headband throwback ~$44 (Alex and Ani bracelets not included)
- knoted tank, wizard-ish cardigan ~$32 (doesn’t include arm candy)
- classic converse ~$41 (YES CONVERSE ARE INCLUDED)
- romper love ~$26
- straight outta college ~$24 (doesn’t include converse, but I still got them on sale for $24 yayyyy)
- all tucked in ~$38 (watch not included)
There you go, a week in my closet. What do you have in your closet? Share it with me! Post your favorite outfit and TAG me on Instagram! Be confident and show the world your own style!
Never let anyone dull your sparkle.
As always, Be true. Be you.
Have a blessed Wednesday. God is good.